Without a real defined scope of work, projects can run up costs, push out timelines and cause you a lot of stress. You deserve an objective yet highly experienced professional to help you make the right decision as dilemmas surface in the project’s days ahead.
In other words, you need a Remodeling Consultant. We know just the person too.
Remodel Consulting means I work closely with you to discuss design options and what you’re seeking to accomplish from the project. This isn’t merely for conceptual sake but to keep your investment and the scope of work in line with the true market value of your home improvement.
It’s during this time that we approach craftsmen on your behalf to secure a “trade rate” for all labor materials, a preferred cost free of markups.
And best of all… I pass all my professional discounts on to you.
…As much as 55%.
The average cost savings to hire me versus a contractor can be as much as $10,000 on a medium sized kitchen remodel.
Call today for your free phone consultation! (714) 504-5028
WHY HIRE A CONSULTANT?
- Save Big with my help. Up to 55%!
- Wholesale Pricing on Cabinets, Granite and Tile
- Never any Mark up on any Labor or Materials
- Shop Where the Pros Shop (I give you all my secret spots)
- Save up to $10,000 on remodeling costs (on average)
- Consulting services for one low fee
- SAVE – Get contractor labor pricing on plumbing – electrical – painting – tile – flooring, etc.
- Save Time and shorten project timelines
- No costly or time consuming change orders.
- Freedom to “do it yourself” without going it alone.
- Hassle free home improvement projects (with zero markups)
- I’m a Licensed Contractor, Insured, Over 10 years in business
- …and More.